Cravings

DeeLT

Reaction score
Has anyone had any strange cravings? I can't get enough satsumas! Seriously I must have eaten about 20 this weekend.....

I'm assuming it's not bad for you??

Still it feels a bit festive given that theres only 5 days til christmas :)

Xxx

Haha, i this thread just made me LOL! I have gone through 2 bags of clementines this week! Just loving them :) x

Loving satsumas!! Bought 2 bags on sat and they are already gone!! Definitely a pregnancy craving :) xx

I've got through 3 bags of clementines (with a tiny bit of help from the boys) since Friday! I can't stop eating them :lol:

I,m the odd one out lol. Every time I have a Clementine/satsuma I,m sick!! Everyone seems to be going through loads of them. All I,m craving is Pringles:)

omg am loving clementines at the moment have to have at least 2 a day, wonder if this is a sign of what the sex will be xxx

Apples! Granny smiths straight from the fridge and sliced! I'm not eating a bag a day or anything but a couple per evening! They taste good!
I'm also craving salty things though, which doesn't really fit in with the fruit theme!

no cravings at all for me :( hopefully they will start soon :) xx

Cheese for me, anything with cheese on and I'm happy!

I craved clementines with my daughter last year used to eat three bags a week!
This time I am craving sausage rolls you bake in the oven not a healthy craving!! Lol

i had sausage rolls in the beginnng then they made me feel sick and can only have them occasionally, x

I haven't really got any cravings yet, just favour a few things like marmite on toast and salted popcorn! I can go without, but really enjoy eating them :) xx

Marmite!!! Yum yum! and milk, Infact I sat down and ate 2 marmite sandwiches and 2 pints of strawberry milkshake a couple of days ago! Thats all I wanted to eat! :) xxx

You don't really want to know about mine... spicy and sour things - Mexican, curries, falafel with loads of hot sauce. In fact, hot sauce on anything. And meat! I have had the oddest cravings for things like pork pie and chicken legs... not good! I haven't indulged too much, although the husband has been treating me to a few things. He should keep me under tighter rein instead of encouraging me! I'm terrified of gaining too much weight!

But as well as that, yeah, I've got the clementine thing too! x

Yep since about 13/14 weeks when stoped feeling/being sick. celemtines/satsumers. eat about3/4 aday oneday i hate 8.
the smell and the juice from them. yum.

lol.... its strange isn't it.... I went through a milk and apple juice phase. Now it's just satsumas, satsumas, satsumas! x

Apples! Granny smiths straight from the fridge and sliced! I'm not eating a bag a day or anything but a couple per evening! They taste good!
I'm also craving salty things though, which doesn't really fit in with the fruit theme!

I used to buy bags of apples on my way to work when I was pregnant with Sam and would have eaten them all by the time I went home :lol:

I really want marmite on toast after reading this thread... don't think we've got any :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back