craving

Layla

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a very strong craving for cold bottled water right now, its been abot a week now and its getting stronger by the day, so much so that im filling myself up on water and not having any room left for food lol

anyone else had any strange ones?

chocolate flavoured milk! i love it and can't get enough of it!! get through a 2 pint bottle a day - well at least i will get enough calcium!!!! lol :lol:

The other day I wanted melted chocolate on rice and then 2 days ago I wanted a bacon sarnie dipped in curry sauce from a chip shop! Mmmmmmm had my curry sauce craving satisfied yesterday - not much fancy the chocolate on rice anymore :shock: :lol:

A chocolate muller rice might of satisfied that one Sami!!

haha good thinking batman!! :lol: Don't like creamed rice though - reminds me of mayo all over it - my biggest fear and phobia - cant even hold a jar of it or look at it without wanting to vom' and going goose pimply :oops:

Really? How strange!! I'm like that with cauliflower!!

Ah cauliflower's nice! :) it is wierd what people are scared of - especially when it's food! Still not sure what I want to eat today :? Fulfilled my craving of curry sauce and apple crumble (not together!) and now have run out of things to want! :lol:

I'm finding that recently I don't want anything. If I think of something I fancy I have to have it cos it wont last long. A couple of weeks ago, I could have eaten a scabby horse and chased the jockey lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back