Cranial osteopathy

IheartDex

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone have any experience of cranial osteopathy for a newborn (5 week old)?

Kitty is a grump. She won't be put down and spends her time feeding, sleeping or screaming. All relatively normal, I know, I'm not expecting her to sleep independently just yet!! But she's very very windy and tense with a hard, seemingly uncomfortable belly and is showing signs of colic - there's been about 4 days in the last week or so that she's screamed non stop from 6pm til around 11pm.

She's breastfed (with the occasional top up) and was born via c section.

Considering enquiring about cranial osteopathy but would like some feedback from people who have tried it please!

Sorry I cant help with your question. Have you considered a cows milk intolerance? I ended up stopping dairy in my diet and it made a big difference. Have you noticed her being any worse after top ups?

I don't drink that much but I could stop it and see. And yes her top ups are usually in the afternoon/evenings when she's worse. I just don't think she gets enough off me every single time. Food for thought Bunny, thank you xxx

It could be totally unrelated but worth being aware of. For more information google CMPI.

Last edited:
I worked in an osteopaths for a while and would 100% recommend it. Every baby I saw go in came out relaxed and fast asleep xxx

I go and see an osteopath and our next appointment will be me and baby visiting, he said he really recommends it, my sister in law also had a very uncomfortable colicy baby and swears by it because after she took her she was a different baby. I say go for it :D x

Hi - I had this for my third and it was great

He also had digestive issues and they were completely fixed - definitely worth a try.

Good luck X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back