Cramps

z999

Reaction score
Hi - i'm at 6 weeks and have had persistent cramps for a week now. They're mild during the day but every night at around 2am i wake up with pretty bad cramps. Anyone else? Is this normal? I already had one miscarriage at 5 weeks this April and of course freaking out now.

Hi!

I’d say cramps are normal throughout pregnancy. I get them still now and I’m 33 weeks. They are very prominent in the beginning though and I would describe mine as period type or a dull ache. They then went abit stronger and was like shooting pains. I’ve experienced miscarriages myself so know how worryingly cramps can be! Try to ride them out and stay positive xxx

Hi!

I’d say cramps are normal throughout pregnancy. I get them still now and I’m 33 weeks. They are very prominent in the beginning though and I would describe mine as period type or a dull ache. They then went abit stronger and was like shooting pains. I’ve experienced miscarriages myself so know how worryingly cramps can be! Try to ride them out and stay positive xxx

thanks! last night was the first night i didn't have any cramps finally. fingers crossed! :) and good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back