Cramps in the mornings

Chrissi

Reaction score
I'm 36 weeks now, yesterday and today I've been getting bh and period type cramps up until mid afternoon. Has this happened to anyone else?
I know baby has shifted position to back to back, I think she's dropped down aswell as I can no longer see my sticky out tummybutton :D
Happy Mother's Day everyone! X

The 4/5 days before I went into labour with my son, every evening I had very regular Braxton hicks (which never lasted through sleep!! Grr!!) but it obviously started something. If babys dropped down it might be that they're putting pressure there to maybe think about something? Still early at 36 weeks though so could just be one of those REALLY annoying late pregnancy teases!! Xx

I hope so! If she would hold on just tile next week that'd be fab lol. Although I've said all along I think she'll be early. Also after being constipated the whole pregnancy, I'm suddenly not?!
Thankyou xx

Ah it's so crappy when really, it could all mean nothing. I got SO excited when I got my first lot of super regular tightenings, but zero pain. I was 5 days over at that point though and it was the first time I'd felt ANYTHING!! Hope she does come before due date for you, the wait can be so horrible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back