Cramps after masturbation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
I just fancied a little 'me' Time as I've not really seen the husband much...
After I had a orgasam I felt some dull cramps for about 5 mins. Im now petrified I've done something wrong? Is it normal ?

This is the first thing that came up through my research...

"Cramping after orgasm during pregnancy is normal. After an orgasm, it's normal to feel some cramps in the uterus. These are uterine contractions, and they actually happen after any orgasm- you just didn't feel them when you weren't pregnant. In pregnancy, they might feel more like mild menstrual cramps."

Hope this helps hun xx

Okay, Good phew! I thought I was being punished haha! x

Lol nah. X when you get further along the pregnancy may even make your orgasms more intense too. 2nd tri is amazing for horniness lol enjoy it hun x x

Haha speak for yourself. I couldnt be arsed to have sex lol almost 11months and i feel the same.

Yes cramos are ok x

Lol I've been banned from it now my plug has gone and it's literally all that's on my mind. Lol.

I had this to. They've stopped now though, only had it at the beginning
We've only had sex once this pregnancy because it made me really sore! Like i couldn't sit down (ha! Sounds good on hubby's behalf) but now we just stick to the gentle easy stuff lol.x

Last edited:
I guess its just another little hint that pod is in there :D
they were pretty uncomfortable though, I love my sexy time, I hope it doesnt interfere too much lol

Totally normal hun and the bigger your bump gets the more noticeable it'll be. My whole bump goes rock solid after an orgasm now. It happens normally but you generally can't feel it when not pregnant.

XX

I didn't have cramps but I did bleed (a teeny bit), scared the shit out of me. Only happened right at the beginning, but put me off doing anything sexy time for weeks haha. But baby was fine :)

Last edited:
Phew.. okay I freaked out and was like... Im not doing that again (lies)
These are the things you should know lol
Do you believe in the myth, that a baby is happier when born if you had loads of orgasms during pregnancy due to endorphins ?

Now I know this is a common thing in pregnancy its actually made me feel pregnant and I got a little emotional. I dont know if its because I can actually feel something in my uterus ? Im lucking out on symptoms at the moment, I only have a lack of appetite. so im not feeling very pregnant... Until now :) <3 I just got really excited

I love pregnancy orgasms super strong. It's all normal enhoybyour alone time lol x

I'm with you blue class - three babies and every pregnancy I have had absolutely zero interest in sex - it's like I instantly lose any libido as soon as I'm pregnant. My OH is not a fan of pregnancy lol! X

I have no interest in sex either! My poor OH! lol xx

I had no interest what so ever for the first 16 weeks but I was being so sick (lost 9 kg, was very poorly) any kind of motion turned my stomach, after that up until about 2 weeks ago I was on it lol now I am back to no interest, hubby is not happy but when I say would you rather have sex or a baby he picks his bottom lip up

So me and the Husband had a bit of fun the other night, Had a fair few Orgasms , But no cramps
I just had some me time with my Vibrator and I had such bad cramps I had to get down on all 4's and practice my labour breathing... I think my vibrator may be a bit strong for me :evil::evil::evil:
It really scared me!
I think my second husband is going to have to go into retirement :( or im going to have to buy a crap one... * mega sad face*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back