cramping

dani

Reaction score
I read on the second trimester forum that alot of us females were having cramps and sharp pains and the midwifes were saying that it was ligaments growing. Well last thursday i was out doing some xmas shopping when i got horrible pains to the point that i was in tears and could barely move the lady in the store was looking at me oddly and my mother was freaking out....i had to sit down in themiddle of the store for a good 10 mins before i could regain my composure. Well i asked my doctor about this monday at my appointment and he told me mine were not ligaments of any sort growing that i was having contractions and that if i was to ever get like this again to callhim asap no matter what time of day ornight it was because i can not have my baby 12 wks early. he then proceeded to ask what i did that day and i told him i worked then wentshopping and he said i am to refrain from doing anything after work because i am a waitress i dont need to be on my feet anymore after work and to stay away from strenous activities. he said theres plenty of time to shop after babies here lol so im glad i asked him because i was beginning to think they was just ligaments growing or the baby expanding inside me. hope everyones well god bless

Waitressing is an "all go" job! Always on your feet - perhaps nature just gives us all a kind reminder to stop and catch our breaths.
I hope you're feeling better and enjoy putting your feet up as often as possible!
Emilia xx

im trying to take it easy as much as i possibly can but its kinda hard between work and getting ready for my shower and the holidays and looking for a new house but i gotta do what i can cause i definetly dont want this baby coming two months early.

Don't worry Dani... you'll be just fine. Amongst all the things you still have to do, you sound sensible enough to know when to sit back and relax. I thought I was doing really well during this pregnancy, but since 30 weeks, I've had to force myself to sit with my feet up or go for a quick catnap. I've suddenly been hit with fatique and just want to sleep.
Good luck with all your new plans and hopefully your customers will tip you that wee bit extra - if not - flash your bump!!! :lol:
Emilia xx

lol thats funny that u say hopefully they will tip me a wee bit better cuz some of the girls at work say i dont look pregnant at all in my uniform till they see me in everyday clothes so im sure my customers cant all tell either but some have made comments because i carry my ultrasound pic in my booklet that i take orders with and they are all like "aww is that your baby" heheh so maybe it helps alil

Aww Dani

you didnt tell me this yesterday.

You really need to be careful. when are you finishing work to start maternity. You need to think about yourself.

you must take it easy honey.

try and speak to you later.

x

as for now i dont have a specific date set for maternity leave i want to work for as long as i possibly can cuz my bills arent going to pay themselves...and my boss is real understanding and said that i can work till the day i deliver if i want all i gotta do is let him know when i go in to labor and ill be okay. im trying to take it easy after work and onmy days off dont need to be having lil man 2 mnths early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back