Cramping...

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
It isn't excruciating and it isn't stopping me from doing anything, it isn't accompanied by any blood or unusual discharge... But it certainly feels like AF cramps but rather mild. They're the type to make you take a deep breath if anyone can relate to that?

Is this normal? It probably is but y'know what its like, every little twinge makes you worry. Could it be stretching?

Also, I've started to get cramp/twinges under my right side rib cage in the muscle area above my love handles (haha) does anyone else have this at all? Again, normal? X

Could be the start of braxton hicks hun..do they last a few minutes and then ease off? Thats what mine have been like x

I had this like a week or so ago. But they went, havent had any since. At one point i was lying in bed in the fetus position it hurt that bad xxx

Could be the start of braxton hicks hun..do they last a few minutes and then ease off? Thats what mine have been like x

Braxton Hicks at 19 weeks?! WHAT?! I'm worried now! Should I be?! I'm not 100% sure what they are ha, can you tell me a little more about it? X

Braxton hicks is fake labour... Your body does it to prepare you for the real thing. It cramps and sometimes feels like your getting contractions. I don't know much else about it though :)
I think it's probably just stretching I'm always getting cramps and pains :)

Xx

So how would we know if its just stretching pain or braxton hicks? Xxx

So how would we know if its just stretching pain or braxton hicks? Xxx

On the link above it tells you when you need to contact someone... Other than that there's nothing to worry about by the look of it x

Its just your body preparing for the real thing they are practise contractions. I asked my midwife and she said they are actually a good thing as its toning ur uterus etc she said nothing to worry about unless the become frequent like 4 or more in an hour. Ive had them on & off since 16 weeks but have front facing placenta so apprently thats why ive felt them more xxx

I had reall bad cramp yesterday on my right hand side to the point I could not stand up straight. It only happened twice but I think mine is to do with I'm unable to go to the loo :/

I found braxton hicks more like a tightening and hardening across my entire bump, rather than feeling like the sort of cramping you get with AF.

I'm getting a lot of aches, pains and twinges this time round. I actually got so worried on Wednesday I phoned triage - the mw said that it's all perfectly normal if they ease off with rest and aren't accompanied by bleeding.

I've had a bit of this - I just put it down to stretching pains? Eek x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back