Cramping pains!

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
OMG whats with all these babies wanting to exit sooner! I've got cramps in the lower abdomen tonight, their pretty strong then subsiding. Have you guys had this too?

It's really frustrating me because it only seems to be happening in the evening lol I'm going to just shut up and watch TV cos two days ago my trip to maternity ended up in me coming home again!

I'm in such discomfort lately that my mum really thinks thinks this baby isn't going to stay in there too much longer. OMG pls stay in there tonight, theres loads of drunk ppl about and fireworks going on outside :shock:

and me, ive had bad back ache all day, but ive put this down to coughing.

i keep getting them too, my mum also thinks i have an impatient baby, im at hospital tomorrow so im going to mention it

Thats weird i keep getting a few cramps a night too.
there different to BH's though.
although bh's are quite uncomfy for me =[
either the cramps are nothing an just normal for pregnancy
or babies are coming soon lol

Do you mean like period pain cramps? I've been getting them on and off but not bad. Maybe it's just the stage we are at, our bodies starting to prepare :dance:

Full of hope! said:
Do you mean like period pain cramps? I've been getting them on and off but not bad. Maybe it's just the stage we are at, our bodies starting to prepare :dance:

Yes it does feel like that. It can go from dull to quite a strong ache. Seems to be better for me right now but I bet it'll be back this evening again! :wall: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back