cramping pains

chrystal

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope your all well I have been experiencing bad cramps like period pains and the odd sharp pain as im under watch for ectopic im really worried now i have had no blood and they are bearable ...my bloods have been doubling so hoping its the normal stretching pains ..i had them with my daughter but cant remember how bad they where lol

Has anyone else experienced bad period style cramping? xxx

When I was in first trimester I felt As if my period was going to come. Basically feels the same.
Pains should be no worse than a period though! :)
I still get pains but only every now and then :)

:) I'm sure your fine but if pain is unbearable contact MW or GP :)

Xx

I have had cramps with both pregnancies.

My first pregnancy I had them every other day and they were very painful and I had to take pain killers - that pregnancy ended in a missed miscarriage at 10+6. I had other indicators that it was going wrong though as my nausea and sore boobs dissapeared and I lost brown coloured jelly a few weeks before the bleeding came.

This pregnancy I had probably had a good few days of cramps in the first tri which was stretching pains, they felt like period cramps but they were not so bad I needed pain killers and they varied in length from a couple of minutes to a couple of hours. Also had a few days of similar cramps in tri 2 which again was stretching pains and my 20 week scan last week confirmed bubs was fine.

I think from my experience as long as you don't lose any plug type substance/ red blood and your other pregnancy symptoms stick around you should be fine x

I had some cramping at the 4 week mark, it went away and it has just started again today, not major cramps, like other ladies have said just very similar to period cramps, but I am taking it as a good sign, stretching of the uterus

Sure it's all fine for you too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back