Cramping and spotting day 23 & 24

Bambi42

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I'm having a bit of a wobble today. We're meant to start IVF next month, I've had one very early miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy. With the early miscarriage I knew I was pregnant before the test because of all the dizziness, bleeding gums, cramping, sore boobs ...you name it I had it.

I'm now on day 24 of my cycle and have been getting terrible cramps the last two days, shooting down my groin and stabbing on my left side, and have been spotting thin pinky red blood when I wipe, and old thick brown blood on a panty liner during the day. Since the miscarriage I've had an ongoing issue with spotting but the cramps are something I've only experienced with pregnancy. I don't have sore boobs, or nauseau or any other symptoms apart from a sore head, and drinking water isn't easing that.

My cycle is like clockwork, either 29 or 30 days so this is very early for a period to come. I don't even know why I'm sharing this as the only way to find out if I'm pregnant is to wait another week and pee on a stick but I wanted to tell someone and my OH will just say ' just wait and we'll see' which isn't much use to my crampy abdomen or my brain going over and over and over!

Has anyone else had this as an implantation experience or is it just an early period?

xx

I got horrific implantation cramps (I never get cramps) so I knew I was pregnant at 6dpo. Sounds very promising to me :)

I got horrific implantation cramps (I never get cramps) so I knew I was pregnant at 6dpo. Sounds very promising to me :)
Did it feel different to period pain? This does, it’s very stabby and achey rather than draggy if that makes sense. Did you have the spotting?
Xx

I’ve also just had the second night of night terrors. First night I thought someone was in the room and woke up to my OH telling me it was ok. Last night he said I was screaming lying down ...I don’t remember, I thought I was having a nice dream about my granny.
We’ve loads of stress with the house stuff just now but I’m adding weird dreams into my symptoms.

I’ve also just had the second night of night terrors. First night I thought someone was in the room and woke up to my OH telling me it was ok. Last night he said I was screaming lying down ...I don’t remember, I thought I was having a nice dream about my granny.
We’ve loads of stress with the house stuff just now but I’m adding weird dreams into my symptoms.

Bestest of Luck Bambi!! nothing nicer then seeing a BFP off a long timer! :dust::dust::dust: 3 for luck! :)

I hate it when threads are left hanging. So my period arrived a day early, it’s much lighter than normal and red, so def auntie flo by unusual not to have it heavy with clots. Still got the pain on my left side so might head to doctors to get that checked out.

So IVF here we come.

Baby dust to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back