cramp

lauramleigh

Reaction score
is anyone else getting cramp on the back of the legs .. On the calf part..???I have had it in bed 2 nights running and it kills :( . I end up screamin in pain..which doesnt impress the o.h when i wake him up.. Last night i slept with a cold flannel on it to try and stop it but didnt really help..Has anyone got any other suggestions :?

I get exact same thing everynight its horrible!! :(
Try massaging your legs, or lie on your back just before you go sleep an lift your legs up an move your legs as though your riding a bike, it helped me a few times.
Mine also feels like the bones on the side of my knees are scraping together >.<

ive only ahd this once but i know how painful it is i was crying in agony. the best thing to do is to try and strech the muscle when it happens :)

im not sure how 2 prevent it though but i know it has something to do with not getting enough of a certain vitamin :?

yeah I had it the other night, but I tend to get mine more on the front of my legs, especially if i stretch my leg out at night :shakehead:

I've been the same as Tegala..only had it a few random nights, but that was back at 20 weeks. When it happened I drew my knee close to my chest and hugged it and it went away..but I'm not so sure it would be that simple with a big bump in the way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back