Cramp :(

Vic27

Reaction score
I've got really bad cramp had it on and off for the past few days but today its really sore I'm lying in bed crying cos my husband is bein a typical man! I asked him to rub my back and u would have thought I'd asked him to do something ridiculous his response was cant u do it yourself excuse me wtf?! Then he starts to rub it and its like he's giving me a Chinese burn and he can't use the excuse he doesn't know wot to do he is a trained masseuse as am I so he's at it! I feel like shit today really sore got cramps down my legs and feel exhausted! I'm also really emotional today I keep crying all the time I feel so overwhelmed and confused i just feel yuk! Sorry for the rant just had to vent x

Some easy cure for your problem:
Cherries and Raw Walnuts are natural anti-inflammatories, and pain killers. They truly work.
Cherries have been found to work better than Ibuprofen!

Also try drinking coconut water to help with the cramps. Add some extra calcium and magnesium with yogurt, cheese ect...

This virtually eliminates my cramps and aches. It's so simple and works better than meds.
I hope you feel better!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back