Cramp!!

Caoimhe..x

Reaction score
I got cramp in my calf on Sunday night and it's still sore. Does anyone else's hurt for this long? X

Yep. Its not nice xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Cramp is the equivalent of going to the gym for me !! So yes I could barely walk down the stairs the other day coz mine was so bad in the night. Felt like I had been spinning for 10 hours lol.

It's so sore like, sometimes I'll get it in both legs in the same night and then I can barely walk the next day haha xx

Tri-hopping!

Yes, I used to get cramp when I was a teenager and it was down to lack of salt in my diet. The last few weeks I have had it a couple of times - I woke up with it on Monday night screaming in pain and it is still tight and sore now.

I am putting it down to lack of potassiam in my diet this time and have started making sure that I am eating at least 1 bannana every day.

I usually do eat a banana every day and I have salt on everything (I know, so bad) so I don't know why it keeps happening :/ xx

Yeah it can be sore for a few days. I find a good firm massage helps, I suppose it is to do with lactic acid build up and a massage helps move it away, hurts a bit if it is being done right but it is kind of a nice pain lol

Well I have just woke up with it in my calves( as usual) then moved to my shins I could have cried this is my first tri3 post got a feelin there mostly gonna be moanin in pain lol x

I had AWFUL cramp last night! Woke me up about 1am, was walking round for about 20 mins because every time I relaxed it came back. This is definitely my worst pregnancy symptom!

I can offer no advice I'm afraid, just sympathy xxx

Yeah woke me up at three managed to walk it off but this was something else lol my foot was contorted and every thing!

I had it for the first time in my pregnancy the other night. It's EVIL!!!! Woke up yelping!!
Try and do some stretches before you go to bed. Just little ones.
I eat 3 bananas a day (since tri 1) so I doubt it's lack of potassium! Although you could say that's why I've only had it once?!

Xx

So weird to just see this post as the most horrigic crp iv ever had has jyst woken me up.to point i was nearly crying....was doin everythin.to.get rid of it but kept comin back even worse! Prob b limpin today now :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back