Cramp!!!!

Tigger87

Reaction score
The backs of both my calves are cramping up every time I relax them or bend them... Anyone else? Any tips on how I can sleep tonight?!

Ive had this quite bad this week and nothing I did eased it also found OH running it made it worse.
Maybe a long soak in the bath or even a hot water bottle on your legs. It's so uncomfortable I feel your pain xxx

I've been getting cramps in my calves most mornings when I wake. It's not good. I think it's something to do with your diet. Bananas help I thibk. I hope it goes for you soon :) x

Hi hun sorry to tri hop, had this really bad in tri 2. I found making sure I was really well hydrated helped! I learnt to never ever stretch when I was half asleep, wait till after I'd been up to the loo and then stretch! My yoga instructor showed us some good stretches to prevent cramps too.

If cramp starts, the only way to fix it is to get up immediately and stretch my calf, it always stops it and prevents achey legs for a few days.

Hope some of these tips help you!

Xx

A bit odd but I find if i go to stretch in bed and the cramp starts I bring my foot up and it stops. I think I read this on here and it works !!

Omg this is so sore, I got cramp last night in bed and now I've been limping all day. The only thing that helps me is bananas x

I always get this so feel your pain here, not yet got this , this time, dont know why!

I found eating enougth salt and drinking enougth water helped loads

I've been getting this loads the past few days! I feel your pain! :(

I've had this too this week, I was woken up be searing pain in my right calf I was actually screaming! Took ages to go away it just completely seized up and for the past 5 days it has been quite painful to walk on. I hope it doesn't happen again! Really odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back