Crackling bones and wierd heart pains

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
my bones are allways cracking i keep thinking its tamerons bones but i no it cant eb as he moves round fine... but sometimes it hurts abit...

and i have this sharp stabbing pain on my left side of my chest.... its completely not heartburn :?

i swear i have so much rong with me im allways asking questions... im sorry everyone i just assume most of this is due to pregnancy

the only cracking noises my bones make are my pelvis and that does hurt, I get palpatations when layed down though

Little miss likes kicking my floating rib and it cracks against the others.. well it more pops.. that gives me a really sharp pain in my chest. Although I have a cough atm which means my whole chest hurts. Also I can often feel her feet up in my lungs, making me gasp for breath, and is really quite painful :(

But sometimes, when she moves I can hear tiny cracks coming from my belly which I know are her joints. I can crack all my joints from my neck down to my toes, Tia can too... so it only stands to reason this one will.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It is mostly due to pregnancy... sadly. Which is why thankfully its only 9 months long..

I'm glad this thread has been started because I thought i've been doing daft :lol:

When my baby moves I can sometimes hear 'cracks' from my belly! I was thinking it was my imagination and didn't want to ask the MW about it incase she thought I was weird :lol:

Glad to know other people can hear them too :D

u shudnt feel stupid hun i started a thread about the colour of my poop :) if your worried about anything just blot it down :) xxx

when i was pregnant by pelvis bone would crack alot and would making clicking sound was terrible.

i had sharp stabbing pain aswell, asked midwife about it said, its just with baby growing and taking up the room, and pressure causes the pain or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back