cracking sex

umbongo

Reaction score
Literally! I swear I heard my pelvis crack!! Quickie this morning and during entry (giggles childishly) there was a, crack! Sexy! Probably not good. Apparently things are still tight down there (ha) so must have muscles still, guess that won't last long...

In other news I sneezed afterwards and the muscles across my stomach were excruciatingly painful! Yowch!! Must be because I'd used them during sex I assume.

It does annoy me that my spd was almost 'ok' yesterday after two days rest then flared up overnight. Noticed when I was woken by squiggle at 3am (!). Then again at 5.30am. Night feed rehearsals!

Xx

Oh dear that doesn't sound healthy! Haha, hopefully all is okay!

Sex has become a near impossibility for us with this gigantic tummy, and when we do do it its only to try & get baby out so is the least romantic/sexy thing in the world lol x

Oh dear that doesn't sound healthy! Haha, hopefully all is okay!

Sex has become a near impossibility for us with this gigantic tummy, and when we do do it its only to try & get baby out so is the least romantic/sexy thing in the world lol x

This is brilliant! Hahaha! My boyfriend says stupid thinks like "what if she bites me" an "can she see my willy" massive moment killer!x

We dtd the other day after my stretch & sweep and as soon as OH had done his thing, he was like "quick get your bum up in the air keep the sperm in" haha! Very unsexy..

We still manage a sort of missionary as my bump isn't that big and spd makes me on top ouchy! X

i think sex is so uncomfy but feels bloody awesome when pregnant!! lol even the fella said everythin is so tight down there it feels like its eatin me willy! haha i havnt had any kids this is my first so i have noticed everythin just feels exaggerated ! lol i feel most comfy on top, can not lie on my back whatsoever!!! and on the side is just awful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back