Cow & Gate Omneo Comfort

Kim

Reaction score
Does anyone use it?

Why?

Does it work for you?

Thanks guys!! :D

Hi

Yes I use it. It helps digestion and is a thicker feed. Its all to do with it being curds or whey based. I cant recall which way round it is but sma gold for example would be one and omneo comfort is the other.

I put Isaac on it because he has such bad trapped wind with the sma gold. It has really helped so I swear by it. I also use anti-colic bottles and infacol.

Lou :)

The reason I asked is because I put Rubie on it because she was getting bad trapped wind, constipation and bringing a lot of milk up after a feed. However, when I switched it made her worse, she threw up every bottle and was still being sick when her next feed was due. I tried it for 4 feeds and it got no better so I have taken her off it. I would have thought it would make her sick less, not more??? By teatime yesterday she was beside herself with hunger from not keeping anything down all day, I had to dash to Somerfield and buy some regular milk and she drank it no problem and was hardy sick at all. I just wondered if anyone elses baby reacted the way Rubie did to it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back