Cow Cup :)

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
I wen to asda and bought 2 of these earlier becase they are fab! asda are doing 2 for £5 so i got one for each of my babies and stephen loves his!

And also here special cups because they have a lower carbon footprint on them too, so there less harmful too make then products made in the middle east :D and they look pretty.so in other words there better for the envioment :D There made in britain too.

There spill proof or they can be free flow and designed for 6 mnoths plus.

There quite popular too, as they have sold 25 million already.

cow-cup1.jpg

Austin's got a cow cup, he loves it! We had to take the non-spill valve in the lid out so that he could suck it more easily but he can use it on his own and it looks so cool.

Yeah they are great aren't they?

I had mine to match my cow bottle bag, cow blankets, cow taggie etc....I went through a bit of a cow stage lol!

I got the set the other day for a fiver! The cup, bowl and 4 spoons(one with a mooing cow attached!) It's great! :lol:

jools221181 said:
I got the set the other day for a fiver! The cup, bowl and 4 spoons(one with a mooing cow attached!) It's great! :lol:

Oooh where was that from?

I've got a cow cup from Asda too! Can't wait til DD can use it!

Valentine Xxx

Neither can I valentine :D its sitting in the cupboard on its own

I got Leah one of them a few months back ,as i love Cows :oops:

She loves it - Boots had the whole set on sale the other day :cheer:

natalie&jake said:
jools221181 said:

Oooh where was that from?

Ooops sorry only just seen this again! I got mine from asda! It wasn't with the cups though it was with the toys! :think: :lol:

Thea has two of those cups for her milkshake drink.

bought 2 of the sets for christmas for my new niece and nephew :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back