Covid 19

CrazyChic

Reaction score
Anyone with child arrangement order? I'm stressing as what to do with this lockdown, I don't really want my daughter going back and forth to different households. We have stopped contact at the moment with my step son but I don't think my ex is going to be as understanding.

Plus cause its a court order I dont know where I stand. Anyone else in this situation? Xx

I don’t have a court order, my daughters dad and I have our own arrangement.
I will still be sending her to see her dad.
He lives alone and so do I and neither of us are going to work at the minute so I’m not worried about any extra risk. Obviously if any of us start showing symptoms we will need to all self isolate, but at this point I’m only leaving my house for my appointments and if I need food from the shop.

I think it depends completely on each individual person and their circumstances.

They said on the news this morning that children under the age of 18 should be seeing both parents if they have separated. x

They said on the news this morning that children under the age of 18 should be seeing both parents if they have separated. x

I just seen this. So glad they clarified it. I was slightly panicking I would get into trouble for sending her as normal!

Bit different here, but we are not having my hubby's son round until at least after our scan next week. His mother claimed to have symptoms, then sent him to her mams for a week (no idea why as advice was to isolate the household) then he went back home to her, but she thought it was appropriate to have one of his friends over to sleep over on friday night. To us, this isn't safe, goes against all the advise that was in place at the time. We cant trust that she is keeping him home and away from other kids. We both feel awful but he speaks with him every day either on the phone or on face time and they also play on the playstation online with each other.. we are going to play it by ear after the scan.

Bit different here, but we are not having my hubby's son round until at least after our scan next week. His mother claimed to have symptoms, then sent him to her mams for a week (no idea why as advice was to isolate the household) then he went back home to her, but she thought it was appropriate to have one of his friends over to sleep over on friday night. To us, this isn't safe, goes against all the advise that was in place at the time. We cant trust that she is keeping him home and away from other kids. We both feel awful but he speaks with him every day either on the phone or on face time and they also play on the playstation online with each other.. we are going to play it by ear after the scan.
Your hubby's ex sounds like a selfish women!!!
You are doing the right thing x

Your hubby's ex sounds like a selfish women!!!
You are doing the right thing x
Thank you Char. It's hard but he will be fine at home for a few weeks. We need to think about this little bub. Shes very irresponsible, even more so as her partner works in a care home! Putting very vulnerable people at risk xx

Yeah saw the news thing morning which cleared somethings up.

My ex lives a 20 min walk which isn't to bad but my OHs ex lives an hour drive away so it's an 2 hour round trip. He doesn't drive so it would be me picking him up etc and doesn't want to put me at risk.

The sooner people listen to the advice the better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back