coversion

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi guys i weigh 8 stone 10 but need it converted to kilograms ~(i think its that ) or ponds ne ideas wot it would be

Hi Sarah,

122 pounds x 0.4536 = 55.3 kilos

Thank god for the boring bits at the front of a diary :lol:

hi in my preg notes it says baby estimated weight 1940g

any ideas in lbs and oz??????

:D :D

Dionne,

1940 grammes x 0.0352 = 68.29 ounces, divide that by 16 = 4.26 pounds ..... about 4lb 4oz! aw :)

aw cheers, i never listened at school especaily maths :angel:

suppose thats a good weight for 31 weeks :think:

Sarah you are 55.3 kilos (lucky thing :evil: ) xx

is that good then beanie ???

i use to be 7 stone 14 or summit like that in the before B days lol

As someone who is 131/2 stone I think it is good. How tall are you?

dionne said:
aw cheers, i never listened at school especaily maths :angel:

suppose thats a good weight for 31 weeks :think:

It's a very good weight, that's the rough weight of a 33-34 weeker xx

hi sami, really? well i hope he slows down, dont want a big baby... not after giving birth to my lil 5lb baby :shock:

any i idea what they ment saying that the amount of fluid round the baby is the top end of normal and it needs to be monitored?

Boys are generally bigger than girls and subsequent babies are apprently bigger than the first baby (altbhough not always true!).
According to the red book (you should have one for Dior) baby is growing on the 91st centile, which is what Damien was on when he was born! At full term they are expected to be about 9lb 6oz - 10lb :shock: although some babies can slow down in the last 3 weeks.

Apparently the bigger they are the easier they are to come out?? Not sure how true that is.

The only thing I know about too much fluid (if the rate it is is increasing) is about 26 per cent of mums go into labour early because the womb simply cannot hold the baby and all the extra fluid any longer. Not that I'm trying to scare you. I know you had Dior early so you are prepared for what could possibly happen again this time.

Have they said why Dior was early? Are they considering you high risk this time? xx

nope Diors pregnancy went as smooth as can be no problems then one night at 34 weeks htought i was weeing my knickers but it was my waters so maybe i had a lot of water with her as i did look really big and my waters were trickling for about 12hrs.

im high risk pregnancy because my mum had spina bifida baby so i am going to see a consultant in 2weeks il speak to her then about the fluid.

yh im prepared for a early arrival 35weeks was a lovely time for dior to come she needed no help breathing and we went home together 2days later any earlier thou ild be upset seeing my baby with tubes and bits, but il take it as it comes..

It could well have been the same hunnie. Well baby is a very good weight and I'm sure if he does come early he will be fine just like Dior was. Your consultant will know more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back