Court on Friday (can I vent here??)

SalisburyMum

Reaction score
So my neighbours have a smear campaign against me, in the last year they've phoned the police 60+ times to accuse me of 'stuff'
this weekend I had a copper come round and accuse me of a hate crime, this was in a conversation I had with my wood delivery guy and he of course verified it was NOT a hate crime.
Didn't stop me having a copper screaming at me in my house though, telling me my tenancy could be under threat, telling me that I was going to be arrested by him.
All for bloody nothing.,

Anyway they've accused me of scratching their car with my bicycle. Actually I was just walking to the gym holding my bike and they deliberately blocked my path with their car and I pushed my bike into a hedge to get away from them. I didn't scratch their car.

But now I'm in bloody court. Its hellish.

They've complained about my dog
about me watering the garden
told social services I neglect my kids
I could go on.

It seems that nobody is really listening to me, she is mentally ill (she must be) and its affecting my business and will affect my ability to go into the career I want to go into in the future.

Anyone had similar?

Oh my goodness, sounds terrible! Any idea why they have it in for you? Do they give anyone else on the street grief, perhaps they could help your case? Really don't need the stress do you! I'm sure they won't get far in court, I'm so lucky with my neighbours but I can imagine a nightmare neighbour can make your life a misery.. Hope it all gets sorted and doesn't get drawn out too much xx

No just obsessed with me. She was grinning from ear to ear today and telling people in the playground that I'm racist. She obviously sees wasting police time and scaring the crap out of my children as a victory.

Have to feel sorry for people like that.

Oh god how horrible.

I actually do have a nightmare neighbour she is an alcoholic and isn't even on the tenancy agreement. She has been racist (and I mean shouting at the top of lungs which we have many witnesses too) to my husband and her other direct neighbours too. She's been seen punching neighbours cars, tried to get in houses and was actually found in our house once.

Even after all this and her continued screaming, throwing things at the wall, swearing and waking neighbours up at all hours of the morning it's seems pretty hard to get her done for anything! We can't even seem to get her out the house even though she's not the one on the tenancy her partner keeps promising to chuck her out but she's still there!!

So surely they can't do much if you haven't actually done anything wrong. If it's just her word against you they can't get you done for racism etc can they??
Are you with a private landlord??

What is wrong with people?

Xxx

Police have made it quite clear that I have not done anything that warrants an arrest. I've told my copper that the officer who came to my home and screamed at me whilst my children ate dinner, will not be welcome on this property unless he has a warrant for my arrest.

They have told me that despite the reports going into the 100s, they have no case for harassment.

So I am going to beg the housing team to do something. Surely they must, this has been going on nigh on 3 years x

Oh god get onto the council or housing association.
Is there anyway you could get her done for harassment it sounds so wrong what she's doing??
And also some policeman act so fucking superior most I found are lovely but when it's not even us terrorising the street I feel like some are shitty with us and it winds me up! X

Why have you got to go to court though on Friday, what for? X

Council have endless 'Asb' meetings that seem to amount to nothing

Police refuse to acknowledge a criminal case for harassment.

I'm in court on Friday for malicious damage, they say I purposefully scratched their car while walking past it with my bicycle.

I've just picked up the initial pack from the court.

Their statements are so full of holes you could think they were Swiss cheese.

They actually contradict themselves.

Huge scratch on their car yet no evidence of material transference on my bike.

Should be a simple case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back