Coupons...

twinkle90

Reaction score
So jad some coupons from the Bounty Pack yesterday. Anyone know where i can get my hands on more coupons? Or a website? Possibly food coupons.xxx

Not sure about food coupons but I signed up to boots baby club and got sent loads of money off tokens the other day :) x

Thanks. I tried websites before and nothing came up. I guess it isnt as popular as it is in America. Cant go wrong with saving money though. Ive had an Ovaltine coupon and Persil coupons. Xxx

you should go onto moneysavingexpert.com go to the forums and browse through the freebies (no spend and low spend).
ive had so much great stuff off there.

friends and family all get homemade presents at crimbo and easter now too with ideas off there

also, if you register with clix research. it takes a while to fill in your profile (but its just boxes that you check) and youre good at regularly checking emails for invites, you can test products.
this year i have "tested", johnsons baby oil, 85 washes bio & non bio washing powder (bold), cillit bang new kitchen spray (highly recommend btw), YSL touche eclat (they put a sticky over the name but the gold pen was unmistakeable!), nutri grain soft and fruity bars, robinsons juice drink, new walkers crisps family sharing bag, etc

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back