Couple of questions

T84

Reaction score
Me again! :)

Sooo having really low down crampy pain, almost in line with hip bone. Not sure it's ttc related after all cos I'm cd23 today so too early for implantation and af I'm guessing considering I have 31 (Ish) day cycles. Could it be constipation? I've been to the toilet but probs a bit less after being on holiday and getting back to normal eating. Would that be where I feel it??

Also went to toilet earlier and had a blob quite thick pure white cm. Any ideas? I've never really known what ewcm is, is this what it would be like or would that be more watery?

Painting a lovely picture of myself haha!! Where else could you ask these questions??!! Haha

I've had the pain you describe since ovulation, really low dull ache, almost feels like my pubic bone, I've no idea what it, it's not constipation for me as I'm going fine but I have been quite gripey on and off so maybe a bit of ibs? Hoping its nothing to worry about. As for the cm that defo doesn't sound like ewcm as that should be clear and stretchy xx

Thanks dee, wonder if I have a wee uti going on after my cystitis in New York, would explain it all I suppose. Hope this doesn't harm anything. Strange how you have it too! Hopefully a good sign. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back