Couple of little worries!

DonnaCaprice

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm not good at these things but I'll try my best to explain.

I was on here back in July after TTC and finally got my positive. But after a week it all sadly went wrong and we was devastated. I had really bad aches in my left side I thought it was growing pains and i went bed really early to try and sleep it off then I woke up in the early hours to go toilet and I had a bad bleed, I went to hospital and it turned out to be an ectopic which I then had to have the OP to have it removed.

Anyway, here i'am again. Positive faint pregnancy test and I'm on pins.
With me being 5 days late I really thought the line would be darker? I waited a day and tried again and it's still faint is that normal do you think? Because I've had the ectopic I keep comparing and I know I shouldn't but it's hard not to be worried. I feel the odd niggle. And I also have alot of discharge. Is that normal? I read it's not really a pregnancy symptom. But then when I read about miscarriages and ectopics it mentions discharge :( its driving me mad. But while I'm not in any pain and not bleeding I'm just going to hold off ringing anyone specially at these hard times we're all going through. I'm just wondering if anyone has discharge? Its bothering me just because I've read the negatives! Thankyou for taking the time to read xx

Google is your worst enemy when searching for things like that.

My best friend has just had her 12 week scan after having an ectopic and surgery to remove.
Call GP to register with midwife and hopefully she’ll give you a ring back and you can say about the ectopic pregnancy and hopefully she will offer you a reassurance scan at 8weeks if not ask, you can also pay for them from 6 weeks if you have the money and want to ease your mind, I wouldn’t keep testing if it’s outing you on edge.
A digital pregnancy test with the weeks are are good too for seeing progression

Oh don't I know it! I'm keeping away from google for a while now. Yea I'll try a digital see what that says, maybe I ovulated late and that's why its faint. I don't know. I'll give the GP a call see what they say. Thankyou for your reply

I agree with everything Ellie has said above. Discharge is normal in pregnancy though hun. It doesn’t mean anything bad.
Give the epu a call and explain your past and your anxiety. I hope it turns out to be good news for you xx

I agree with everything Ellie has said above. Discharge is normal in pregnancy though hun. It doesn’t mean anything bad.
Give the epu a call and explain your past and your anxiety. I hope it turns out to be good news for you xx

Thanks for your reply :)

Well, I woke up this morning with that nervous poo belly ache so I went toilet and when I wiped there was like brownish discharge, so straight away i panicked. It's not happened since but I still rang EPU for some advice and explained about my last ectopic and they have booked me a scan on Monday at 1PM. If theres changes before Monday they said I have to make my way down there. I just hope all is fine. I just have a bad feeling but guess that's normal after the previous one. I'll keep you updated

Keep us updated, going to be the longest weekend of your life x

I know Ellie it really will be :( I'm hoping this Brown Discharge becomes nothing more *fingers crossed* I'll be keeping the post updated x

Hi, Just an update.

I started bleeding heavy earlier I passed 2 big clots so I'm guessing it's the end for me. I kind of feel abit relife if that makes sense, I'm upset but I'm just glad I know than be stuck in limbo worrying. I will ring EPU monday morning and explain what's happened over the weekend. They might still want me to go in to check the HCG levels have dropped.

Anyways, Thankyou for listening :) and wish you all healthy pregnancys! I'm going back over to TTC. Bye for now xx

So sorry to hear that, let us know how you get on tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back