Counting down to fully cooked-ness!

buggy1

Reaction score
Bit of a pointless thread really... sorry!

I am counting down the days until bubs is fully cooked. Just wondering if anyone else is nearly there and counting down too?

I've recently purchased some raspberry leaf tea and bath bubbles with clary sage oil in it which I am looking forward to starting to use. Hopefully that will stop me going over 40 weeks, really dreading that thought! Even if she pops out at 39+6 I'll be happy, although I'm sure I'll be moaning from 37 wks onwards lol

xx

Uve had to put up with me moaning haha! So crack on hun ;)

I started RLT and the caps at 34 wks.. and just upped the dose and cups every week. Must admit then so far haven't brought on labour but my cervix is mega soft and 1-2cm dilated.. but has been for weeeks! so norsure when hes guna arrive, but im hoping that itll help with labour :) xx

Hehe don't worry ;)

I read that yesterday, that you were telling someone your cervix is soft so it seems to be working, that's what made me think it was worth a try! Just bought a small box from Tesco yesterday!

I'm 35 weeks on Friday, I thought that might be too soon, thought I'd have to wait until 36?

No the caps i bought said aslong as ur after 30weeks.
Ill find the link for u now hun, gives u the recommended number of cups or caps to take depending on how far gone u are.
Im taking 6 caps a day and 1-2 cups.
But at 34 wks i started with a cup a day and 2 caps i think.

Did u buy the clipper brand teabags? they are the strongest with 50% raspberry leaf xx

are u buying the caps aswell? depending on the MG amount itll tell u on the tub how many to day and when.

with the tea at 34wks id stick to 1 or 2 cups a day atm xx

Yeah I think I got Clipper Organic?

I might try one in a bit then. I dont normally like fruit/herbal teas, they never seem to taste of the fruit they are supposed to. Oh well, if it does the job it will be worth it

Thanks for the advice :)

Where did u get the rasberry leaf tea from hun? I've been looking for some but either im blind or looking in the wrong places lol x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

They had it in Tesco, just with the other herbal and fruit teas. It was a 'big' Tesco so maybe if you are looking in one of the small ones they won't have it?

I'm pretty sure it was Clipper Organic, 20 bags for £1.99

Thanks hun! I was looking in medicine department lol! Silly me! X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Yeah buggy thats the one!!

I only found it in 'big' tesco aswell haha!

Asda deo dnt sell any!
Caps i got from amazon and 2nd bottle from holland and barratt xx

Well I am shocked, I actually like the tea!

Its not to bad! I add a teaspoon of sugar lol!

And ive started doubleing up the teabags in one cup!
Not doing much nor tho tbh haha!
But after drinking it for a month im bored of it now!
Its become a chore to drink it!

Ratherthe caps! Down them in one gulp haha x

Got mine in the post today eek gunna start using it so exciting xx hope it doesn't taste too rank?!

I thought it was actually quite yummy and I don't normally like these 'funny' teas! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back