countdown to annual leave and maternity!

Pregnot

Reaction score
well I've got 10 days including today cannot wait to finish now , got lots planned - lots of lying around and farming it up!

I just can't wait to relax totally and completely relax!

Hope it flies for you, I too can't wait for a bit of R&R x

10 days?! I'm so jealous lol! I have 5 weeks left but off for a week next week :) our little ones will be here in no time!! :) x

I have 3 left including today! Cant come quick enough :D

ohhh 3 days is even better!!! I am going to
Work really hard and then itl come quicker and il enjoy it more when it does come :)

Yay - it's so exciting isn't it?? My last day is next Friday and I can't wait! x

Hope it goes quickly! I only managed 5.5 days of my last 10!

Woohoo! Not long xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

6 days of work left. Term finishes next Tuesday :) Woop!
X

Oh I remember the countdown to finishing work! I brought it forward twice! I had 3 weeks holiday then 2 weeks maternity before due date. This is my 5th week off now and its flew by considering I've done nothing!!! Xx

I had my daughter on my first day of maternity leave!!!

X

4 more days for me and they can't come quick enough. Cannot wait until i don't have to tackle the m6 every week day :)

3 and a half for me ;) kids break up 1-30pm on fri!!! Yessssssss x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Girls, I'm so jealous! Its times like this when I wished I didn't work for myself, and could just look forward to having maternity leave! :(

Aww gemsy well ul get time off surely when baby is here? What do you do? Can you not get someone to cover you on a temp basis? Hugs.

Aww gemsy well ul get time off surely when baby is here? What do you do? Can you not get someone to cover you on a temp basis? Hugs.

Well, the business is mine and OH's so don't get me wrong, I will obviously take some time off to actually give birth :lol: and when LO is really small. And all my work around that time will be from home, but I can't really replace what I do as the owner, so no one is doing my work in my absence, so it will just be piling up! I'm working from home now (in next to no clothes and with an ice lolly), so it does have some perks, but it would be nice to be able to walk out the door and just concentrate on having my baby and nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back