Count down...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by emilia, Oct 18, 2005.

1. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

I can't wait any more!!! I will be finishing work in less than 10 days!! Yippeeeee........ and then the big treat follows. As a treat, I've been given 2 days of being spoilt rotten at one of the worlds top 16 spas. I'm really excited as it's something I've always dreamt of doing. I just wish I could take all of you with me............. :lol:
    Emilia xx
    check out www.santewellness.co.za

2. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

Oh wow! Lucky you! Do enjoy every minute of it won't you? I finish work next Friday too- have mixed feeling about it at the moment. Physically it'll be a total relief, mentally I'm really going to miss the lovely ladies I work with. All change eh?

Hope you have a great time!
    +++

3. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

No fair!! I would love that!! Hope you have a great time and enjoy everything they have to offer :D

Natalie x

4. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

Thanks you two!!!!! I will be thinking of all the pregnant mummies that could do with it such indulgence. Anyway - I will have to enjoy it, as once baby is here, we're moving back to UK again. Can't see myself affording such luxury there.... a wee bitty pricey if I can remember correctly.
    Will let you know how I got on! :lol:
    Emilia xx