Count down to 20 something week scan

lmwarr

Reaction score
Most of you know I get really excited about scans. I saw someone else posted a countdown to 20 week scans in another section and I thought I would do one for us.

Mine is 12 May i will be 22 weeks

7 weeks and counting!

i don't believe it-mine is 11 th may!!! when i will be 21 weeks!!!
feels like a long time away at the moment doesn't it?

have got my 16 wk check next friday, get to hear the heartbeat for the 1st time!
have you had your yet? :D

No i am going back to the hospital 7th April so that must be what it is for.

Great we can be impatient together waiting for our scans!!

My next scan is on the 20th April, when I will be exactly 20 weeks. :D

I went to the midwifes on Tuesday and she told me they weren't allowed to try and listen to the heartbeat now until 20 weeks. :( And I'm not seeing her again until I'll be 21 weeks. :(

I think my midwife is crap though.

I'd rent one online - I couldn't wait to 20 weeks!! I rented one and heard Damien's heart going like a steam train at 10 weeks. They are normally about £30 a month to hire.

you heard it at 10 weeks, thats really early, i didn't even know you could hear it then!
i would be too scared to have one at home just in case i didn't know how to do it properly & couldn't find the heartbeat, then i would panick.

are they quite easy/straightforward to use?

how are you after the last few weeks? have been reading your posts, but didn't really know what to say to you at the time.

I've got my scan on April 28th and will be 20w +1. My midwife app is next monday and hopefully I'll get to hear the heartbeat then.

Nikki

My scan is also on your birthday! 28 April! Cant wait to find out whether its the little boy i think it is!

I'll be 20+5 for mine. Hope everyones goes well :)

Izzy

There's not long left now Izzy, 3 weeks and 2 days - not that I'm counting lol

Nikki

2 weeks and 1 day for me until I find if my LO is a girl or a boy!!!

Can't wait!!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back