yet more outfits :rotfl:
tiggersuit.jpg

tanktop.jpg

romper.jpg

mickey.jpg

jacket.jpg

dungaress.jpg

will need a bigger wardrobe soon :rotfl:

aww i want them dungerees wer did u get them from ive been looking for a nice one 4 ages :)

Oh how cute :hug: those outfits are so sweet
I love the tigger outfit did it come in any other colours?
It's hard to resist all those adorable baby clothes in the shops.
Lol Sarah

aww they're all so sweet!! where did you get the Tigger outfit and Roo jacket! I love them!

x

Aww they are so cute :cheer:

You can join me in the i have to many baby clothes club :rotfl:

omg i love the roo jacket (may have to get one :))
hubby has banned me from buying anymore clothes so im buying loads of cloth nappies now haha
manda xx

Aw baby clothes are so cute!!
I havent bought anything yet... waiting to find out the sex!

I do have a baby hat and socks that was bought for me though

the roo jacket was from tesco I think it was about £10 and its soooooo furry and soft its gorgeous.only came in the one colour.

the tigger suit came from asda,it came in blue,yellow, pink or orange and was £7 i think.

the dungarees are ace there my favorite.ive looked everywhere for dungarees and eventually found these in woolworths.they were £11 but that was for the dungarees,top n hat. :D

we are supposed to be going out,at the weekend,a bit of retal therapy to cheer me up as ive felt a bit rough this week.im on the hunt for adidas or nike crib shoes :rotfl:

They are all so cute! :D
I cant wait to start buying but they dont tell you the sex of the baby at 20 weeks scan here so gonna have to stick to creams and yellows!

bhe - where in scotland are u from? I didn't get told the sex either at my 20 weeks scan cos my hospital don't tell u :(

I haven't bought any outfits - only baby grows. I've decided I'm not going to as my sister got loads when her son was born and he hardly wore most of them. Plus I can't really get any outfits since I don't know what I am having

the outfits are all sooooooooo cute, i love buying baby clothes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back