Could you...?

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Strip down to your undies or even get naked on telly like they do on how to look good naked/what not to wear etc..?

Cant you tell what Im watching :lol:

Pre pregnancy I probably could have (when I was a size 12) but now I'm....erm....bigger than that, no chance! :wink:

Nope not even not with no bump yet and the shed loads of weight I lost :lol:

everything that woman said was just how i feel. i'm gonna have to work on it i think.

before ryan, hell yeah i'd do that :) but now, no chance

leckershell said:
everything that woman said was just how i feel. i'm gonna have to work on it i think.

before ryan, hell yeah i'd do that :) but now, no chance

Im strange I didnt have any confidence in my body before but since having Jake I love my body as it is capabale of wonderful things. I wouldnt show it in public though, I just feel so much better about myself

I'd have to say no... absolutely no.. neh er.... nope... never in a million years would I show my paste white backside to the rest of the world...

Saying that... I did get naked in public for the Sauna when we were in Finland but then that was because everyone else was :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

never in a million years!

It's got nothing to do with how much confidence i have in my body, i'm just not the sort of person who would do that. just before i got pregnant i was doing a bit of modelling but everyone i worked with knew that the most i was willing to show was part of my belly, but never in a bikini or lingerie :D

I'd love to do the diet doctors....the deep burning shame of everyone seeing my nekkidness might make me shift my lardy ass!!

pre-pregnancy size 6, yes i would. but not now not til i'v shifted my mummy-tummy!

before i had my babies and the stretch marks i would have, but now is a deffo no no :D

Used to be a size 6....Now i'm a 12. Both sizes i would not have stripped off

I take my hat off to people who do feel comfortable enough too :D

I've been topless on the beach loads of times and I would go topless again but stripping off for someone to point out my bad bits no way. I'd end up thumping someone :x

I have a mirror thanks so I'll be the judge of whats good and whats bad!

yeah I could actually :lol:

I think im a perfect candidate, saggy wobbly tummy, spaniel ears boobs, mahoosive bottom and cellulite all over my thighs, they can sort me out if they like! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back