Could You Be A Surrogate??

Hi

My friends and I have talked about this they always joked i should just have kids for them cuz we make cute kids then we really got talking about it and i would never be able top do it not even for my sister.. no one . Hope that doesnt make me seem selfish but i know i was extremely attached to both children by the time they were even born and i couldnt just give a baby up after :?

i would love to do it
but i just dont think i could do that carry a baby for 9 months to give it away

no way.

sorry but i couldnt deal with carrying a child and then giving him/her to someone else.

have thought about the sister thing before. and i still dont think i could do it. that may be selfish of me, but she has been all her life, its my turn on that front.

i admire those who do / would surrogate for people. what a precious gift to give someone.

But no, im afraid i couldnt do it

i possibly would but only for a close friend or sister who couldnt have babies themselves. but i wont do it for my younger sister who "wants children, but doesnt want to go thru pregnancy and childbirth"! :shakehead:

i would do it for any one as long as its not my egg, and i was able to meet them and get to know them first, i would love to be able to give a family a baby if they werent having any luck.

i love watching the shows on tv where people surrogate, makes me cry :( but i dont know if my OH could handle me carrying some one elses baby.

I couldnt give away someone Id grown inside of me for 9mths - too much attachment involved

hats off to those that do tho, utmost respect to them :)

Oh yes defiantly! My bestest friend ever has been trying for a baby for about 6 years but has problems with her ovaries and if she asked me to be a surrogate for her well I would jump at the chance to do it.
I have even told her that I would do it. Giving someone some thing like that must be such a great feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back