Could we have a like button!

charlene09

Reaction score
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!!!!!! the amount of times I come on here and want to like someones reply and I can't :( thanks button just isn't the same:shakehead:

I agree!! So many times I've seen a comment and looked for the like button!! Lol xxx

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!!!!!! the amount of times I come on here and want to like someones reply and I can't :( thanks button just isn't the same:shakehead:

If there was a 'like' button, I would click it now!

haha i keep looking for a like button aswel lol

We've had a vote on this before, as the way the forum is set up we can't have both like and thanks, so it would have to replace the thanks button. Think the results were quite close but I assume thanks won. I'm on my phone but I'll try and have a look for it tonight x

Seems the majority of this thread like the 'like' idea but I prefer plain ol' thanks. Anything resembling FB annoys me but that might be becuase I'm upset with them for going to timeline LOL

Plus the icons we can use makes the forum more humorous....for example :bum: :holly: Hahaha I love them!!!!

For like we could just post this...
:thumbup:

xxx

Tara I just laughed at your comment lol!

Last edited:
Hey i agree! If u dont want to copy facebook have a " thumbs up button" i have wanted to press like lots!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back