Could this Rash be a pregnancy symptom ?.

Loobie9

Reaction score
Keep reading of some of you saying you have a rash.

I have a rash on the back of my leg. It's just a small cirle the size of a 10p, it's red with dry scaly flaking skin on top. Don't appear to have it anywhere else, it doesn't itch either. Not sure how long ive had it there.

Is this something that CAN be associated with being pregnant ?.

sounds like psoriasis to me. Possibly eczema.

Use aqueous cream on it, or aloe vera gel, and if it doesn't clear up, go to the doctor - s/he'll probably prescribe hydrocortisone cream or dovonex or something.

pregnancy can stimulate these conditions towards the end of the first trimester and later, but it's unlikely to be directly linked at this stage, and it's quite rare anyway. More likely to be weather conditions, illness or stress - I get psoriasis flare-ups occasionally if I've been ill or severely stressed, and the material in cheap tights seems to aggravate it!

With my first son about 7dpo i got a round dry patch about the same size as what you described on my waist, by around the first month of pregnancy I was covered in them and this was caused by pregnancy cleared up as soon as I delivered, lets hope this is a sign for you too

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back