could this be the start?

annaespana1

Reaction score
Looking for some advice guys, I have been having constant period type / stitch pains low down on my tummy and round my hips and lower back all day- it's now becoming stronger.
Midwife and doc told me last week that he was fully engaged (only his shoulders were above my pelvis) and it wouldn't be long. I also had a show (very slight) about a week and a half ago.
What do you think? I need to call my mum as soon as possible when labour onsets as she needs to get a flight from glasgow to malaga asap :shock:
HELP PLEASE- am i just panicing????

it sounds like it could be to me hun is the pain constant or does it come and go, maybe ring the mat unit and explain about your mum and they will just give u a quick check

It's a constant ache but will get stronger at times then fade back to the ache...if that makes sense?

sounds like it could be the start hun i would get checked out if your mum has to travel

cheers :hug:
I am having a home birth and the MW doing it has her mobile off :shock: I'll keep trying and I'll also phone my mum- fingers crossed MW turns her phone on!

Mum can't stay any longer than is necessary 'cause dad is really ill and needs alot of help. He wants to come over too but they are limited to a few days- if she comes too early they won't get to spend much time with him after he's born. (It's a bit of a nightmare really!)

My labour was like that - low backache and period pain type cramps - and it came in waves.

sounds promising hun.

when r you due?, cn't see your ticker anymore

No idea what's happened to ticker but I've put a new one on now Cheers :D

Hi guys well I am much the same as yesterday, crampish with some stronger waves. It died off through the night a bit though. I wish someone could give us a proper calendar - "you will give birth on the 8th of December at exactly 12:45"
Wouldn't that be great!

annaespana1 said:
Looking for some advice guys, I have been having constant period type / stitch pains low down on my tummy and round my hips and lower back all day- it's now becoming stronger.
Midwife and doc told me last week that he was fully engaged (only his shoulders were above my pelvis) and it wouldn't be long. I also had a show (very slight) about a week and a half ago.
What do you think? I need to call my mum as soon as possible when labour onsets as she needs to get a flight from glasgow to malaga asap :shock:
HELP PLEASE- am i just panicing????

im going through the same!
plus im getting full on backpain top to bottom
& had abit of a show aswell... o0o its exciting :D

have been going loo more??
do you feel sick aswell?
can still feel baby moving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads