could this be the start of something?

mummywanabe

Reaction score
Ive been having cramps, back ache, loose bowel movements, increased pressure all day since around dinner time my tummys been getting hard with dull to sharp pains in my uterus, they last about 15 - 20 seconds, but arent happening regularly just yet, first one was half an hour between them, then 10 mins then half an hour again, are these just cruel braxton hicks

Hope it is missis, we need some baby action on here! Good luck ;) x

Hiya i've been like this since the weekend. Im also hoping it the start of things, but trying not to get my hopes up too much! Have you had a show or lost ur plug yet? x

I thought id lost a bit of my plug a couple of weeks ago, no show yet but the pains do get quite sore like someons gripping on to me but theyre just not happening regularly, doesnt matter if I sit or stand pain doesnt go away for about 30 -60 secondsand it makes me feel like I need the loo

Sounds like it to me as Braxton hicks don't really hurt just uncomfortable and i only felt pressure when I was in labour and not a false alarm good luck x

I've been the same now for about 5/6 days! I keep hoping its the start of something :(

Fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Oooh sounds like it! Fingers crossed!

Ooh good luck... fx :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Havent had any more pains this evening since the last ones so I guessing they were just intense Braxton hicks ah well we shall see

Does sound more like BH but the pressure thing can be misleading. I've been like this for 5 or 6 days now and it is annoying. As for BH not being painful, well I didn't think it was supposed to be either but over the last couple of days my BH have been getting very painful!! They've not turned into proper contractions yet though. They even developed to regular timings at the weekend weekend but that completely stopped after just over an hour so I was glad I just sat it out rather than rushing to mat unit lol just try n relax each time n they soon bugger off!! Silly BH keeping us all in suspense like this! It's horrid!

Woke up this morning at 4.30 again with really strong cramps that I can only describe like a wave it built up til it was pretty sore then went away happened twice until 5.30 then went away again, went out for a short walk with hubby yesterday and had to stop walking and grab on to him it got that intense at one point, come on baby Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back