Could this be something?

Lulu90

Reaction score
I'm not a pro with all the lingo, just going by my fertility tracker. Yesterday was my last fertile day. I have super tender boobs had left side pelvic pain last night. Maybe implantation? My son is 16 months and trying to remember what it was like with him, but I can't remember xx

If yesterday was your fertile day it will be ovulation, implantation happens around 8days after ovulation x

Definitely doesn't feel like that. I always get the clear, stretchy CM when I ovulate and that was the 22nd. The whole process confuses me lol. It's such an odd feeling and got lower back pains too, feels as if I were coming on my period, but that definitely isn't the case xx

I was going to say sounds like ovulation but if you think that was the 22nd then your tracker is out and your last fertile day would have been the 23rd. Could well be implantation if you are 6/7dpo, the average day to implant is 9dpo but it can happen earlier and later. Good luck!

Maybe it is ovulation, but it's crazy, I don't ever feel it like this. Usually get a little twinge from 1 side but it's as if I felt something ping hahaha I feel slightly crazy. I know what me and my OH will be doing later haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back