Could this be something?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Lulu90, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Lulu90

Lulu90 Well-Known Member

I'm not a pro with all the lingo, just going by my fertility tracker. Yesterday was my last fertile day. I have super tender boobs had left side pelvic pain last night. Maybe implantation? My son is 16 months and trying to remember what it was like with him, but I can't remember xx

2. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

If yesterday was your fertile day it will be ovulation, implantation happens around 8days after ovulation x

3. Lulu90

Lulu90 Well-Known Member

Definitely doesn't feel like that. I always get the clear, stretchy CM when I ovulate and that was the 22nd. The whole process confuses me lol. It's such an odd feeling and got lower back pains too, feels as if I were coming on my period, but that definitely isn't the case xx

4. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

I was going to say sounds like ovulation but if you think that was the 22nd then your tracker is out and your last fertile day would have been the 23rd. Could well be implantation if you are 6/7dpo, the average day to implant is 9dpo but it can happen earlier and later. Good luck!

5. Lulu90

Lulu90 Well-Known Member

Maybe it is ovulation, but it's crazy, I don't ever feel it like this. Usually get a little twinge from 1 side but it's as if I felt something ping hahaha I feel slightly crazy. I know what me and my OH will be doing later haha xx