Could this be it?

Princess_Kat

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here, wanted to get some advice on symptoms please.
me and my partner have been ttcing a while now, this month had some strange symptoms that I haven't had before, I have a nearly 7 year old and had just turned 19 when I found out I was pregnant with him so I never took notice of anything.
this month af was due on Saturday just gone, I thought she had arrived as I went to the toilet and wiped and it was brown.. I thought it was strange but put a tampon in and carried on with my day, this was quite late in the afternoon though, I got home from work removed the tampon and there was barely anything on it, this carried on until sunday afternoon, when I got home removed the tampon and was the same. so I didn't use another one. Monday I just had brown blood when I wiped. the last couple of days ive noticed I can feel the veins bulging out, on both breasts, they have always been quite visable but never felt them before.
Then today I noticed I have yellowish tinge to my cervical mucus. never noticed cervical mucus straight after af. my boobs are getting to big for my bra as well, looked like I had 4 boobs for the day lol, its a bra I wear quite a lot as its comfy. weird considering a few people ive seen today that ive not seen in a few weeks have said I look like ive lost weight :). was meant to buy a test in Tesco today but completely failed to. so I will be buying one tomorrow.

Tia :)

Hi and welcome to PF, how regular is your cycle? Could you have ov'd later than you thought and this spotting was potentially an IB? FX for you and get a test lol! X

Definitely all sounds promising - good luck with the tests!! Fx for a bfp :) xxx

I did a test this evening and it was bfn. But I didn't realise tesco had changed tests from pink to Blue. I'll test again in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back