Could this be it?!

katieelisexo

Reaction score
Hey :)

I went to see despicable me 2 today (such a sassy film!) and during it I began to get lower back pain, noticable but not 'painful' as such.

This was about 12pm, since then I've got pain in the top of my thighs, my lower back and pain in the period area. I'm not in pain pain, but it's definitely uncomfortable. They don't appear to be getting worse, just remaining as they were..

I had a show at the beginning of the week.

I did read on the nhs website this can remain like this for 2 days before anything could happen!! :shock:

xxxx

It could be hun!!
July mummies r poppibg out left right and centre so no doubt u could be next!! :) xx

Ooooh exciting! Fx it's the start of something!! X

It's still coming and going, but I'm not in pain iykwim? I'm uncomfortable and I can feel it but its not painful..

I'm just gonna wait it out, if it amounts to nothing that's cool too, I'm only 38 weeks!

Thanks ladies. Xxxxx

I had this the other day and again tonight..
Mines trapped wind lolol!!
I really thought it aas labour the other night aswell!!!

Eeee he could be on his way or preparing! How you feeling today? Xx

I managed to sleep through the night, this morning my back is aching and I'm getting period pains again..

They're just not getting any worse?! I'd rather they came at me full blown then was constant niggles :(

How are you finding being a mummy?! Such a lovely name xxxx

Ooo they said when I was on the drip, it's harder because they come at you full force rather than normal labour where they gradually get worse! Hoping they start developing more for you! If not, all good practise ;)

Aww thank you :) it suits her! Haha. And it's so good but tiring!! I actually envy the pregnant me that moaned about 'not getting any sleep' hahaha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back