Could this be it...??

Laura_C

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I just took this test this evening, after 5 mins this is the result, what do ya think? Would you say positive? I am 5 days late today!!!

Attachments

• hpt19-05-10.jpg
    hpt19-05-10.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 64
I've actually got an even clearer picture, but I've turned laptop off. Is there anyway to send straight from iPhone?

Got another test so will try that with FMU tomorrow!!!!

I can see a line there :) Lets hope thats your bfp!!!! x

Would you say that was unusually faint for being 5 days late? I didn't het a positive opk at all, then tonight my opk seemed darker so it got me thinking that I could be pregnant. Rushed to morrisons and bought a twin pack!!!

Please god I hope it is, and if so please let this baby stick!!

Not really laura... I think everyone is different...smess was getting really faint lines too and did a CBD today and came up straight away 1-2 weeks so no I think its fine and just levels prob low atm.....
I hope its a sticky for you Laura....im sure it will be...congratulations xxx

you could have ovulated later or even implanted later and that may be why it is quite faint as you may not be 5days late ?? fingers crossed for you hun i can def see two lines xx

i can see a line lovely i hope this is it for you you deserve it xx

Yipppppp soo pleased for you Laura, that def a line and darker than mine at 5days past AF!!!

BFP ! BFP! BFP!

Got a slighty darker line this morning and they weren't even 12 hours apart - I upload when I log on computer x

Here's FMU test this morning, looks a little darker I think, can I get excited yet!!! YAY!!!:

Attachments

• poshpt19-05-10.jpg
    poshpt19-05-10.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 33
Congratulations hun looks like a BFP to me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member