Could this be it or am I imagining it......again!

jazzsaxplayer

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope everyone is well.

I was quite active on here before Christmas but found myself becoming slightly obsessed with every twinge, hormone change etc so decided to take a break and just concentrate on continuing to lose weight and enjoy life. Now, selfishly I suppose, I need some advice to stop me going stir crazy.

I ovulated last Tuesday (stronger line)/ Wednesday (faint line on OV Test) and my OH & I had sex Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Today my nipples are really dark....OH just mentioned it when I got out of the shower. I haven't said anything to him but got really sore nipples, had some cramps but not mega painful more like fluttery cramps and I'm hungry/ tired. I've had all these symptoms before , although maybe a bit nearer to when af is due (4th April). I'm also have a very dry vagina which I've not experienced before. I'm going to drive myself mad thinking about it so thought I'd spill it all out on here to get it off my chest!

Is it possible to have PG symptoms this early anyway?

Thanks for listening ladies x

Last edited:
I know it's easier said than done but my advice would be to try your best not to read too much into things. What will be will be and it's impossible to tell whether you're pregnant or not until it's time you can do a test, and guessing can drive you mad! Good luck xx

You cannot know until you test. It's so aggravating. I've been there, trust me! However, as I say, the only way is a test. Annoying as it is! X

Thanks Ladies �� Definitely no point in testing until a week on Friday and then I'm going to need a FRER as it will be 4 days before af due. I will just have to keep myself super busy between now and then to keep my mind off it ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back