Could this be IB?! *TMI ALERT*

luratraloora

Reaction score
I am 7 DPO and Im due on in next 4-5 days. Just been to toilet and wiped and had this. No pain. Checked my cervix and no blood inside. Wonder if it is implantation?
I had something similar like this with my daughter, thought AF was coming and never showed. 3 days later got a bfp.
fdd0f876a67e5c12111b170a5a886e92.jpg
e9423dd93abb81cb0dd2cf9518d0710f.jpg

I had similar last Wed :) I got a Bfp on Monday but probably could of got my Bfp sooner as I was scared to test , it does look promising hun :)

xxxx

I had similar last Wed :) I got a Bfp on Monday but probably could of got my Bfp sooner as I was scared to test , it does look promising hun :)

xxxx

How long did yours last for? Did you have any cramps?

I had brown CM last Tuesday afternoon and red/pink blood Wednesday afternoon I had cramps between Sunday and Friday so my Spotting was at 10&11dpo but had cramps between 8 - 13dpo :)

xxxxxx

image.jpg

Had it 2 days ago, no BFP yet! Xx an no more spotting either.

Think Im out... Still light pink when i wipe not very much but Ive got proper type AF cramps now. Feels like when AF is about to start. Gutted.

Its pink-red when I wipe now. Nothing in toilet or on my pad yet.

Bleeding properly red blood and had clots in the toilet. Im out early. Thank you for the support ladies. Onto next cycle.

Sorry the witch got you hun. Good luck for you next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back