Could these be symptoms of pregnancy ?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by OneLove, Sep 23, 2016.

1. OneLove

OneLove Member

I'm new to this so I'm not really sure what all information to include . My period isn't due for another 6 days but for the past 2 days I have been expierencing abdominal cramping like I usually have the first day I start my period . I've also been more emotional than normal (eyes tear up multiple times a day and I get sad for no reason) I feel a lot of heaviness in my lower back and I've been more tired than normal . I have been going to sleep several hours before I normally do . I haven't expierenced any tenderness in my breast but I've just been feeling over all different the past 2 days . My temperature is 99.4 and usually ranges between 97.8/98.2 but I haven't felt sick or anything . Me and my fiancé aren't ttc but it would be a blessing regardless :)

Tomorrow is my 21st birthday so any help / comments will be great . Thanks !:)

#1 OneLove, Sep 23, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  2. Lulla Bell

Lulla Bell Well-Known Member

The only way to tell is through a test I'm afraid! ,Give it a couple more days and get a frer that will tell you, Also happy birthday for tomorrow, its my 28th too :D

3. sarahmc89

sarahmc89 Well-Known Member

Ive been experiencing the same, but with tingly boobs. Waiting to do the test is really a pain lol. Wish there was just a way of knowing right now.

Wishing you a happy birthday for tomorrow anyway :)

4. OneLove

OneLove Member

thank you and happy early birthday to you as well !:) and sorry I realized that I posted this in the wrong section. But I will buy a pregnancy test in 3 or 4 days if the symptoms continue and my period doesn't come . I'm just not used to this heaviness feeling down there and it's kinda worrisome .

5. OneLove

OneLove Member

My bra has been feeling uncomfortable and leaving little red marks under my breast but it's too soon for there to be a change in size of my breast right ? No tingling or tenderness though . I'm honestly getting kinda excited of the though of being pregnant but worried at the same time . This week will be a long week of waiting ��

6. Pitbullmom

Pitbullmom New Member

Has anyone else had symptoms but got negative tests? I'm now 15 days late. For the past 2 days I've been having lower back pain, awful heartburn, nausea, fever around 99.9 today, and I've been feeling bloated and sluggish. I've taken 2 tests, but they've negative.

#6 Pitbullmom, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016