Could someone give me some advice please....

vixxy86

Reaction score
I am about 5 or 6 days past ovulation roughly. I hadnt ovulated last friday (had blood test) but monday had alot of CM and day before pain in my left side which I get when ovulating.

I am now getting cramps in my tummy, shooting pains in my boobs and an on/off sicky feeling. Plus, I keep crying and getting angry to happy to crying and angry and so on, really quickly. Really confused but it far too early for symptons isn't it?!!

Hiya hon - well a lot of women might say that's too early but I don't know if you've seen this website:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

It seems from this that you can have symptoms as early as 1dpo, but not sure how reliable it is.... I guess you'll just have to wait another 4 - 5 days to test... How are the symptoms today? xx

Lots of cramps in my belly, they come and go.....almost like AF cramps but only been week-ish since I ovulated. I keep getting shoting pains in my left side of my boob too. i really fancied something to eat earlier then 2 mins later the thought of it made me sick. But the symptons aren't as bad today.

I got blood test tomorrow, hormonal one. I wonder if I am pregnant if it would show up then. Maybe tpp early. Thanks for link, will keep you posted xx

Ooh - let us know if the blood test shows anything :) fx for you hon xxx

Hi girls,

Vixxi, ovulated early this month and I've been feeling poorly since 4dpo. . . It may be my body playing tricks on me but I have been consistent with symptoms and I'm now 9dpo.

Ceebee, that's a great link, been saying yes to all the symptoms at 4dpo up untill now!! very informative.

Let us know how your tests go!!

Xxx

One word- OUCH! Nurse took ages to get blood and thats never happened before! She was useless.

Got doc app wednesday so we will see, FX. Yes I have got alot of symptons. I have hard raised spot like lumps on my nipples too, apparently thats a sympton. FX for you baby bushie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back