Could it be?

gator89

Reaction score
Background: I'm not TTC but would be fine if it happens!

I have been on Alesse birth control pill for about 8 years. I'm normally good at taking it every day and then if I do miss just doubling up the next day and I know that missing a pill can cause spotting and irregularity.

Sometime during this pack of pills I missed a day and didn't notice (I was just taking them a day behind without realizing it). I just started using the Clue app to better track my period and so I know that its possible I could have conceived if I did ovulate. I had some spotting and cramping which sounded a lot like the signs/symptoms of implantation, but the spotting has continued for a few days. Aside from the spotting and cramping I have experienced some nausea, dizziness and just this super weird "feeling" that I'm pregnant. I'm not due to have my period for 9 more days so it is too early to take a test (although I got impatient and tried last night with a negative result). This seems to just feel different than other times I have missed a pill so I'm wondering if it is possible that I am pregnant even though the spotting and cramping have gone on longer than the typical implantation bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back