Could it be.. with 3 £1 shop HPT'S?

scarlett1965

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just to say a Happy new year to you all and I hope that this is the year for you all.
I just need some advice really. I am due my period tomorrow or Weds. As we all do, I bought a pack of 3 HTP'S from the £1 shop today. I did the first one at 2pm, then again at 3pm then again at 4.30pm. They all came up positive within 40-50 seconds. I have tried not to get too excited and have just bought a Clearblue to do tomorrow morning. I am a bit anxious as I am 42 yrs old and my last 3 pregnancies have resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks, an ectopic at 9 weeks and I lost a twin with my daughter Lilli 4 yrs ago. These cheap tests say they are 99.98% accurate but do any of you believe this or have any of you used these before?
Thanks
Scarlett :?

If your due on tomorrow you should be able to do the clearblue today but it sounds good hon. im sorry about ur recent losses did u have any investigation to see why u were miscarrying??

Either way best of luck!!!

x

Hi
no investigations, they just said it was "one of those things"! i know I could do the clearblue tonight but would it still show up as I have had a lot of water and a couple of coffees today and have been weeing like mad.? I am temted but cant really afford another expensive test for tomorrow. Am going to Docs tomorrow but he wont test me again as he said 3 is enough. I think he is going to check my bloods in the next few days to see if the hcg has doubled to rule out another ectopic. What would you do? Test now or tomorrow?
Scarlett :?

hello :wave:

Happy New Year!!! Sorry for your previous losses :hug: I think the cheapy hpt's are great hun...thats what I got my BFP's on. Go on....do the clearblue :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :pray: its a sticky BFP

xx

Hi, the clearblue digitals detect pregnancy up to 4 days before you are due AF (although i think they would detect sooner than that to be honest) You can test at any time of the day as they are so sensitive. If your pregnant it will show now or tomorrow with the same result. Test now it will put your mind at rest and wont be any different tomorrow. Good luck xxx

Yes test now! :D It sounds very promising, you are very unlikely to get a false positive and it is highly unlikely that you would have three in a row. Congratulations :cheer:

Hi
Couldnt wait! All your faults for telling me to do it. Did the Clearblue and came up pregnant before the control line had worked! Cant believe it. Thanks guys. Cant post a pic though.
Love Scarlett :shock:

Congratulations Scarlett, how exciting!! Wishing you very best wishes for a happy and comfy 9months :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

Congratulations!!! :D Lots of BFP's this month

congratulations hun.. wishing you a happy healthy 9 months :hug: :hug:

Congratulations! Hope this is fourth time lucky for you - best of luck :hug:

Congrats!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months

Fantastic news! Congrats! Hoping it's a sticky one for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back