Could it be starting??

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Pip52976, May 29, 2016.

1. Pip52976

Pip52976 Well-Known Member

So I'm starting to get a little frustrated, having never been through this before I have no idea if it's contractions or not. Over the last week ive had lots of uncomfortable down pressure in lower abdomen and pelvise, like she's pushing down into place. The sensation has always been below my belly button. However in the last 4.5 hours I've been getting uncomfortable tightnings just under my ribs. I had quite a long walk earlier and have felt this maybe 4 or 5 times. I'm not sure if it's my mind imagining it or if it's really happening. Do you just know when it's really starting??

2. Summergurl

Summergurl Well-Known Member

No idea chick but the best people to advise you would be your labour ward midwife. Give them a call and explain what you're feeling :) x

3. Blueclass

Blueclass Well-Known Member

No idea I thought mine was starting last night then it went. Fingers crossed for you x

4. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

The tightenings i felt described like mu bump going tight and a balloon was being inflated in my belly it would build and get worse