Could it be my period?

beclove2885

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

cut a long story story short had a medical miscarriage 5 weeks ago, bleeding eased off but continually had some dark spotting nothing much, they scanned me said i had some tissue left to do an ERPC, went in theatre was busy so got sent home to wait until tuesday to have it, sunday my bleeding picked up again and monday night i passed a big piece of tissue, went in tuesday did some bloods and my hormone is 30 so they wouldnt do the op, since then the bleeding has got heavier but just like a period, do you think my period could of come? Dont know wheather to phone them or not! xxxxxxx

Sounds like its the last of your miscarriage, I wouldn't have thought it would be a period with hcg still at 30.

Yeah thats what i thought! Hope it stops soon, i just want to get back to normal and try again! xx

It sounds like the last of your miscarriage hon. You may very well get another bleed soon which will be your period but I could be wrong x

Yer I agree with the others here after u stop bleeding u could maybe start tracking with opks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back