could it be depression??

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi i really dont think it is as iv always imagined depression to be where u dont smile always cry...

well i dont cry often, mayb once a week when im tired..
but iv had a few weeks of work and i havnt left my house once i wake up stay in pjs allday if i need any thing from shop il wait till kris gets back from work so i dont have to go outside, i dont answer my fone only to my mum, hate my friends.. dont no y i just aint got time of day for them they do my headin? if any one wants to visit i make up excus
i never do my make up any more never make an effort??

all i seem to care about is Dior and kris

i dont think im depressed but then does any one no when there depressed??
i dont want to be one of these wierdos that dont go outside but thinks there normal when there not??

or is it just cause im at the final stages of pregnancy and its normal the way im being?

it sounds like ur fed up mate! its nearing the end of ur pregnancy an u just want it over with! all though im not a doctor so i cant be sure like!
i wud say to see how u go over the next few days, if u feel no better maybe speak to ur doc or mw!
i hope u do feel better soon though!
i had pnd with kai an doctor gave me tablets i oppted not to take them which everyone said i should have but i got over it, with support of my mark an kai!
i know wot u mean about wantin to just be with ur patner an daughter though i am exactly the same my mates r all diff to me goin out all the time no ties we have nothin in common anymore so maybe thats why?
anyway chin up hun xx

I was like this 2days before eva was born and she came 3weeks early. I do think it can mean that your baby isnt too far off! Lots of people say that they dont feel like seeing anyone or going out towards the end x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back