Could it be a line this early on a Poundland cheapie?

lisastevo

Reaction score
Good Morning!

I’m returning to this forum after about 5 years. We are TTC baby 2.

First baby we were extremely lucky and I got my BFP in the first cycle of trying and I was convinced with being 6 years older and now 37 that it wouldn’t happen so quickly again.

This is the first cycle of trying (again!) I’m not tracking my cycle so I don’t know my
exact ovulation date but usually it runs anywhere from 27 to 29 days in length. Last period begun on December 26th is in on CD23.

This pic is FMU on a Poundland cheapie....I’m seeing a faint line. Surely that’s too early with a test that’s not very sensitive?!? Advice please?! Could it be a duff test?

Just to add....I’ve been testing the past 4 days because I’m a POAS addict (hence the cheap tests lol) and there has been nothing. Started testing early because I’m impatient and to be honest I have been getting symptoms and “feeling pregnant” but I honestly thought it was me reading into things because we got BFP on first cycle last time.

Many thanks

Lisa

9334A823-3A48-46BA-9B11-4B50931CFD5D.jpeg

I do definitely see something there, but not sure if it’s a smudge or not.
If you got a FRER that should give you an answer if you are 6 days off of AF arriving x

I can see it too. Def get urself first response. Let us know how u get on

If that's a 'real' line then a frer would deffo pick it up. Good luck xx

I’m guessing that’s my BFP! Wow!

Thank you all for replying!

I must’ve ovulated quite early as I’m only in CD23, period not due until next Tuesday.

Thanks everyone xx

05A9689D-EBAC-4023-9383-AF2A6F6FE4DC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back